- Draft Preliminary Initial Site Assessment Form
- This two-page form will assist practitioners in documenting their findings for Preliminary Initial Site Assessments (PISAs).
- NESHAP Form PDF | Word
- This form is to be used for ADOT renovation and demolition activities.
- Asbestos Assessment Request Form
- This one-page form is required to process an asbestos assessment for upcoming ADOT projects.
- SAF-6.01 Asbestos Management Policy
- This document sets forth uniform policies and procedures for the identification, disturbance, repair, maintenance, renovation and demolition of any building or structure which may contain asbestos and that are owned, leased, operated, controlled or supervised by ADOT.
- Qualifications for Preparing Hazardous Materials Documents
- This document lists the minimum qualifications for practitioners to prepare hazardous materials documentation.
- Hazmat and Asbestos Process Flowchart
- This flowchart details the project-level components that EPG must address when clearing highway improvement projects. A must for practitioners involved in hazardous materials and asbestos work for ADOT.