- El Toro Bridge is at Interstate 19/El Toro Road
- Milepost 45.88
- The current bridge will be taken down
- The northbound and southbound bridge decks will be replaced and the southbound bridge will be widened
- Other work consists of constructing median crossover roadway, paving of the I-19 mainline of the project, signing, striping, guardrail and seeding
- While under construction, there will be intermittent traffic impacts. Stakeholders will be notified in advance.
- The project is expected to be completed in approximately September of 2020
- Preliminary utility work and work with the railroad has begun
- Weed Control is currently taking place
- Drainage work will begin the week of August 12
Schedules are subject to change based on weather and other unforeseen factors. Subscribe to receive project updates and traffic alerts by email. For more information, please call the ADOT Bilingual Project Information Line at 855.712.8530 or submit a question or comment by email. For real-time highway conditions statewide, visit ADOT’s Traveler Information Site at www.az511.gov, follow ADOT on Twitter (@ArizonaDOT) or call 511, except while driving.