The Arizona Department of Transportation, Federal Highway Administration, Pima Association of Governments/RTA and the town of Marana are completing final punch list items on the Interstate 10/Ina Road interchange area project. No additional significant traffic restrictions are planned.
Key project elements:
- Reconstruct the I-10/Ina Road interchange
- Widen I-10 to three lanes in each direction
- Widen Ina Road to two lanes in each direction from Silverbell Road to Camino de la Cruz
- Eliminate the at-grade crossing of Ina Road and the Union Pacific Railroad (UPRR)
- Lower I-10 to run beneath Ina Road and raise Ina Road to run above I-10
- Reconstruct the I-10 frontage roads
- Build two Ina Road bridges over the Santa Cruz River
The improvements meet the long-range planning objectives of ADOT, the town of Marana, Pima County, Pima Association of Governments and the RTA and improve the capacity, public safety and operational characteristics of the Ina Road traffic interchange. This project will also remain sensitive to environmental concerns and cultural resources.
Schedules are subject to change based on weather and other unforeseen factors. Subscribe to receive project updates and traffic alerts by email. For more information, please call the ADOT Bilingual Project Information Line at 855.712.8530 or submit a question or comment by email. For real-time highway conditions statewide, visit ADOT’s Traveler Information Site at www.az511.gov, follow ADOT on Twitter (@ArizonaDOT) or call 511, except while driving.