An extended closure is currently in place at the I-10/Jimmie Kerr Boulevard on- and off ramps until late summer 2019.
- Drivers wishing to enter eastbound I-10 at Jimmie Kerr Boulevard should follow Jimmie Kerr Boulevard south to Sunland Gin Road, then go west to reach I-10.
- Westbound I-10 drivers can exit at Sunland Gin Road and then go north to Jimmie Kerr Boulevard, or exit at Florence Boulevard (SR 287, exit 194), re-enter I-10 eastbound and exit at Jimmie Kerr Boulevard.
Drivers should plan for nightly restrictions on I-10 and Jimmie Kerr Boulevard April 7-14 as crews set girders on the new westbound I-10 bridge. The following restrictions are scheduled to be in place from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. beginning the night of Sunday, April 7, and continuing through the morning of Sunday, April 14:
- Westbound I-10 will be narrowed to one lane (right lane closed) near I-8 between mileposts 199 and 198. A 12-foot vehicle-width restriction also will be in place.
- East- and westbound Jimmie Kerr Boulevard will be closed at I-10. Detours to re-access Jimmie Kerr Boulevard include:
- Drivers on eastbound Jimmie Kerr Boulevard can use Trekel Road to eastbound I-8 to Sunland Gin Road.
- Drivers on westbound Jimmie Kerr Boulevard can use the on-ramp to westbound I-10 and travel to Exit 194 to eastbound I-10.
If you would like to be notified via email when traffic alerts are issued, please subscribe to the I-10 corridor email notification.