Southcentral Districts Projects

Interstate 10, Earley Road to Interstate 8

Project Map
I-8 to Earley Road Map

The Arizona Department of Transportation (ADOT) and the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) have initiated a project to widen Interstate 10 between Casa Grande and Tucson, from just south of Earley Road to Interstate 8 (mileposts 196-200) in Casa Grande. Work began in March 2018 and is scheduled for completion in fall 2019.

The project will add one lane in each direction adjacent to the median, with a concrete barrier separating directions of travel, and replaces the existing bridge over Jimmie Kerr Boulevard and the Union Pacific Railroad. The project includes installation of a fiber optic trunk line between milepost 186 and milepost 209.

The completed project will increase freeway capacity, improve auxiliary lanes and enhance aesthetics of the new roadway.

For More Information:

Phone: Call Coralie Cole, Community Relations project manager, 602.501.4899

ADOT Project Number: 010 PN 186 H798401C

Federal Aid No. NH-010-C(206)S

The Arizona Ombudsman – Citizens Aide helps you resolve ongoing issues with State Agencies.

Civil Rights

Pursuant to Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other nondiscrimination laws and authorities, ADOT does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability. Persons that require a reasonable accommodation based on language or disability should contact ADOT’s Civil Rights Office at Requests should be made as early as possible to ensure the State has an opportunity to address the accommodation.

De acuerdo con el Título VI de la Ley de Derechos Civiles de 1964, la Ley de Estadounidenses con Discapacidades (ADA por sus siglas en inglés) y otras normas y leyes antidiscriminatorias, el Departamento de Transporte de Arizona (ADOT) no discrimina por motivos de raza, color, origen nacional, sexo, edad o discapacidad. Las personas que requieran asistencia (dentro de lo razonable) ya sea por el idioma o discapacidad deben ponerse en contacto con la Oficina de Derechos Civiles de ADOT en Las solicitudes deben hacerse lo más antes posible para asegurar que el Estado tenga la oportunidad de hacer los arreglos necesarios.