Loop 303 / I-10 Interchange
- Southbound Loop 303 will be closed between Camelback and McDowell roads for rubberized asphalt paving, and the Indian School Road southbound on-ramp will be closed from 11:30 p.m. Friday to 10 p.m. Sunday (April 13). The Indian School Road southbound off-ramp and the Camelback Road southbound on-ramp will be closed from 11:30 p.m. Friday to 9 p.m. Monday (April 14). Detour: Use Citrus Road.
- Northbound Loop 303 will be closed between McDowell and Indian School roads for rubberized asphalt paving from 11:30 p.m. Friday to 1 a.m. Sunday (April 20). Detour: Use Citrus Road.
- Loop 303 is closed between McDowell and Thomas roads through fall 2014. Detour: Use Cotton Lane west of the freeway construction work zone.
- Cotton Lane is closed between McDowell Road and Garfield Street through fall 2014. Detour: Use Sarival Avenue or Citrus Road.
- I-10 on- and off-ramps at Cotton Lane are closed through fall 2014. Access to Cotton Lane will be restored via frontage roads stretching between Sarival Avenue and Citrus Road in fall 2014. Detour: Use Sarival Avenue or Citrus Road ramps to connect to I-10 or Loop 303.
- I-10 westbound on-ramp and eastbound off-ramp at Citrus Road (exit #123)
- I-10 eastbound on-ramp and westbound off-ramp at Sarival Avenue (exit #125)
Camelback Road to Glendale Avenue
Construction is now underway on Loop 303 between Camelback Road and Glendale Avenue.
- Glendale Avenue is closed between Cotton Lane and Loop 303 until April 16 and will be closed between Cotton Lane and Sarival Avenue from April 16 through mid-May 2014. Detour: Use Bethany Home Road.
- Loop 303 southbound will be restricted for rubberized asphalt paving from 9 a.m. Friday through 9 p.m. Wednesday (April 30). Use caution and obey the speed limit.
- Bethany Home Road will be closed between Cotton Lane and Sarival Avenue from mid-May through mid-June 2014. Detour: Use Glendale Avenue.
ATTENTION: Construction on Northern Parkway is underway between Dysart Road and Sarival Avenue. ADOT recommends you review MCDOT's project information for the most current news and for information about possible impacts near the work zone.
For the most current information on closures and restrictions, ADOT recommends bookmarking this page and subscribing to receive traffic email alerts. ADOT reminds drivers to allow extra travel time and to proceed with caution through active work zones.