Northwest District Projects

State Route 69 - State Route 169 to Mendecino Drive Paving Project

This project has been shut down for the winter, work will resume in the spring of 2017.

The paving project on State Route 69 in Prescott Valley between State Route 169 and Mendecino Drive (mileposts 281 to 287) is currently in winter shutdown. Crews will return in the spring of 2017 to complete the final layer of pavement.

This $3.8 million project consists of new asphalt, guardrail replacements, new curbs and gutters, sidewalks, sidewalks ramps, new striping and other miscellaneous work. 

ADOT works to inform the public about planned highway restrictions, but there is a possibility that unscheduled closures or restrictions may occur. Weather can also affect a project schedule. To stay up-to-date with the latest highway conditions around the state, visit the ADOT Traveler Information Center at or call 511. 

Project Contact

For more information, please contact the ADOT Project Information Line at 855.712.8530 or

The Arizona Ombudsman – Citizens Aide helps you resolve ongoing issues with State Agencies.

Civil RightsTitle VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)

Pursuant to Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), ADOT does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, sex or disability. Persons that require a reasonable accommodation based on language or disability should contact ADOT’s Civil Rights Office at Requests should be made as early as possible to ensure the State has an opportunity to address the accommodation.

De acuerdo con el título VI de la Ley de Derechos Civiles de 1964 y la Ley de Estadounidenses con Discapacidades (ADA por sus siglas en inglés), el Departamento de Transporte de Arizona (ADOT por sus siglas en inglés) no discrimina por raza, color, nacionalidad, edad, género o discapacidad.  Personas que requieren asistencia (dentro de lo razonable) ya sea por el idioma o por discapacidad deben ponerse en contacto con la Oficina de Derechos Civiles en Las solicitudes deben hacerse lo más pronto posible para asegurar que el equipo encargado del proyecto tenga la oportunidad de hacer los arreglos necesarios.