Transportation Studies

State Route 89A, State Route 89 to Robert Road Transportation Study


The Arizona Department of Transportation (ADOT) and partnering agencies, Central Yavapai Metropolitan Planning Organization and Yavapai County, are conducting a 20-year transportation planning study along SR89A from SR89 to east of Robert Road. The study will identity potential transportation improvements as housing and commercial developments are anticipated to increase traffic volumes in the area.

Public Meeting Notice

ADOT will host a public meeting regarding the study on Tuesday, Dec. 12 from 6 -7:30 p.m. at the Town of Prescott Valley Public Library located at 7401 E. Civic Circle, Prescott Valley, 86314.  A brief presentation will start at 6:15 p.m. followed by an open house setting that will allow participants to speak directly with ADOT representatives. The public is encouraged to attend and provide comments.

Study Area Map


For more information on the project, please contact Dan Gabiou, ADOT Project Manager at 602.712.7025.

The Arizona Ombudsman – Citizens Aide helps you resolve ongoing issues with State Agencies.

Civil RightsTitle VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)

Pursuant to Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), ADOT does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, sex or disability. Persons that require a reasonable accommodation based on language or disability should contact ADOT’s Civil Rights Office at Requests should be made as early as possible to ensure the State has an opportunity to address the accommodation.

De acuerdo con el título VI de la Ley de Derechos Civiles de 1964 y la Ley de Estadounidenses con Discapacidades (ADA por sus siglas en inglés), el Departamento de Transporte de Arizona (ADOT por sus siglas en inglés) no discrimina por raza, color, nacionalidad, edad, género o discapacidad.  Personas que requieren asistencia (dentro de lo razonable) ya sea por el idioma o por discapacidad deben ponerse en contacto con la Oficina de Derechos Civiles en Las solicitudes deben hacerse lo más pronto posible para asegurar que el equipo encargado del proyecto tenga la oportunidad de hacer los arreglos necesarios.