Public Information Meeting
- Thursday, March. 7, 2019, 5:30 – 7:30 p.m. ( presentation at 6 p.m ),
at the DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Tucson Airport, 7051 South.Tucson Boulevard, Tucson, AZ 85756
- This public information meeting will provide input on the draft Corridor Selection Report (CSR) that details the alternative analysis to date.
- Public input on the draft CSR will help the study team identify the reasonable range of corridor alternatives that will be considered for further evaluation in the Tier 1 EIS document.
- Display Board: Corridor Screening Results
- Display Board: Range of reasonable Alternatives
- Display Board: Optimized Corridor Alternatives
- Comment Form
Past Public Meetings
- Wednesday, Sept. 26, 2018, 5:30 – 7:30 p.m. ( presentation at 6 p.m ),
at the Desert Diamond Casino Exhibit Hall, 7350 South. Nogales Highway, Tucson, AZ 85756
- Learn about and comment on the Sonoran Corridor EIS need and purpose, a comprehensive set and refined list of corridor alternatives and the evaluation methodology used to assess them.
- Your input will help guide the study team as it continues to evaluate potential corridors.
Study team members will be available to answer questions and gather your input.
View Materials from the Public Information Meeting on Sept. 26, 2018, in Tucson.
Two public scoping meetings were held as noted below:
- June 7, 2017, at the Radisson Hotel Tucson Airport, 4550 S. Palo Verde Road, Tucson.
- June 8, 2017, at the Santa Cruz Valley United Methodist Church, 70 E. Sahuarita Road, Sahuarita
An Agency Scoping Meeting was held on June 7, 2017.
View the display boards from the Agency and Public Scoping Meetings June 7-8, 2017, in Tucson and Sahuarita:
Additional public meetings will be scheduled as this study progresses. ADOT will provide information in advance of all public meetings.