Public Information Meeting
- Thursday, March 7, 2019, 5:30 – 7:30 p.m. ( presentation at 6 p.m ),
at the DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Tucson Airport, 7051 South.Tucson Boulevard, Tucson, AZ 85756
- This public information meeting provided information on the draft Corridor Selection Report (CSR) that detailed the alternative analysis completed by meeting date.
- Public input on the draft CSR helps the study team identify the reasonable range of corridor alternatives that will be considered for further evaluation in the Tier 1 EIS document.
- Display Board: Corridor Screening Results
- Display Board: Range of reasonable Alternatives
- Display Board: Optimized Corridor Alternatives
- Comment Form
- Fact Sheet
- Wednesday, Sept. 26, 2018, 5:30 – 7:30 p.m.
at the Desert Diamond Casino Exhibit Hall, 7350 South. Nogales Highway, Tucson, AZ 85756
View Materials from the Public Information Meeting on Sept. 26, 2018, in Tucson.
Two public scoping meetings were held as noted below:
- June 7, 2017, at the Radisson Hotel Tucson Airport, 4550 S. Palo Verde Road, Tucson.
- June 8, 2017, at the Santa Cruz Valley United Methodist Church, 70 E. Sahuarita Road, Sahuarita
An Agency Scoping Meeting was held on June 7, 2017.
View the display boards from the Agency and Public Scoping Meetings June 7-8, 2017, in Tucson and Sahuarita:
Additional public meetings will be scheduled as this study progresses. ADOT will provide information in advance of all public meetings.