Initial Interest Submission
Once you have initiated contact with your insurance company and started the process of obtaining all required insurance policies, you may begin working on filling out all required forms and completing a business plan as described below:
The following items are required to be uploaded when you complete the Third Party Authorization Interest application on the Authorized Third Party Community.
The sign-in link to the ADOT MVD Authorized Third Party Community: https://adot-atp.force.com/ATP/login
At login screen, click on “Sign Up”.
Once registered, you will receive an email to proceed with the actual application and business plan submission. All fields in the process marked with an asterisk (*) must be completed to be accepted.
Contact the Third Party Administrative program at TPPC@azdot.gov with questions or if you experience difficulty completing the form.
- A completed Third Party Authorization application must be completed and a complete business plan must be uploaded for review
- A business plan that includes the following items:
- Table of Contents
- Pre-Approval of $100K Surety-Bond
- Business Work Experience
- Financial Plan
- Marketing Plan
- Initial Number of Staff
- Delegation of Tasks
- SWOT's Analysis (strength, weakness, opportunities and threats)
- Strategic Plan (goals and objectives)
- Location and Hours of Operation
- Net Assets (funding sources)
- Tax Returns for the last two years (personal and business)
- Profit and Loss Statements for the last two years (if applicable)
- Credit Bureau Report from one reporting agency (TransUnion, Equifax, Experian) along with FICO scores or a Dun and Brad Street report
- Supporting Documentation i.e. Articles of Incorporation, licenses, certificates
- Proposed Business Location's Certificate of Occupancy
- Proof of preliminary insurance and bond, or bond exemption (if applicable)
- Note: The actual policies are required to be reviewed by ADOT Safety and Risk Management Insurance Analyst should your application be approved, which will occur prior to your company opening and prior to an agreement being signed.
Once the initial interest application has been successfully submitted and it is determined that it meets all minimum requirements, a good standing check will be performed within the Department and the business plan will be reviewed by the Selection Panel.
After the ADOT/MVD Selection Panel approves the applicant’s initial interest submission, you may be invited to attend a 10-minute interview with Third Party Administration staff.