Driver Services

Medical Review

Request for Testing

Standard Testing

You do not need an appointment if you have received a Corrective Action Notice that states you must complete a written, vision or road test. You may visit any MVD office during normal business hours.

Failure to comply within 30 days from the date of the notice will result in the suspension and/or revocation of your driving privilege.

Special Performance Evaluation (SPE)

If you are required to complete a special performance evaluation, you must have a scheduled appointment due to the extended time this evaluation takes. An SPE examiner will contact you for scheduling.

You may also complete the SPE with one of the following certified driver rehabilitation specialists (CDRS). You will contact the CDRS of your choice at one of the numbers listed below to schedule.

Driving to Independence, LLC
Phoenix: 480.449.3331
Tucson: 520.219.0550

DriveAble Solutions
Phoenix: 602.840.2323

The SPE must be completed within 30 days from the date of notice whether testing with MVD or a CDRS. Failure to comply will result in the suspension and/or revocation of your driving privilege.

The Arizona Ombudsman – Citizens Aide helps you resolve ongoing issues with State Agencies.

Civil Rights

Pursuant to Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other nondiscrimination laws and authorities, ADOT does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability. Persons that require a reasonable accommodation based on language or disability should contact ADOT’s Civil Rights Office at Requests should be made as early as possible to ensure the State has an opportunity to address the accommodation.

De acuerdo con el Título VI de la Ley de Derechos Civiles de 1964, la Ley de Estadounidenses con Discapacidades (ADA por sus siglas en inglés) y otras normas y leyes antidiscriminatorias, el Departamento de Transporte de Arizona (ADOT) no discrimina por motivos de raza, color, origen nacional, sexo, edad o discapacidad. Las personas que requieran asistencia (dentro de lo razonable) ya sea por el idioma o discapacidad deben ponerse en contacto con la Oficina de Derechos Civiles de ADOT en Las solicitudes deben hacerse lo más antes posible para asegurar que el Estado tenga la oportunidad de hacer los arreglos necesarios.