Thursday, September 8, 2016

There's a good chance we can save you that trip to an MVD office


By Doug Nick / ADOT Communications

Going to the Motor Vehicle Division to take care of paperwork is usually not high someone’s list of things to do. Those of us who work at ADOT know this too, and we’re doing a lot to get you out of line and safely on the road.

What better way to do that than to let people know the chances are good that you don’t need to get in that line in the first place?  As we shared this week, 51 percent of the transactions done in our offices can just as easily be done online.

Renewing your registration, obtaining a refund, registering to vote, getting your vehicle record, changing your address information – all of these and a lot more can be done online. Using means you can take care of a lot of business at your convenience.

Arizona’s drivers are our customers, and we are always looking at ways to serve you better.
Posted by Steve Elliott   |  Labels:  Driver-License, MVD, online, Registration, ServiceArizona

Arizona State Logo - Official Website of the State of Arizona

 ADOT Logo

Arizona Department of Transportation

Contact Us

Join the ADOT Team - Employment Opportunities