Programs and Partnerships

Adopt a Highway

Contact Us

Contact the district office for your area to become involved with the Adopt a Highway Volunteer program. The district Adopt a Highway coordinator will provide you with a permit application to complete and submit. Be sure to read the application, front and back, and retain a copy for your records.

District Office Address Phone Email
Northcentral 1801 S. Milton Rd.
Flagstaff, AZ 86001
928.779.7549 Jeanne Sunda
Northeast 2407 E. Navajo Blvd.
Holbrook, AZ 86025
928.524.5455 Diana Armijo
Northwest 3660 E. Andy Devine
Kingman, AZ 86401
928.681.6010 Anthony Martinez
  1109 Commerce Dr.
Prescott, AZ 86305
928.777.5875 Michael Brown
Central 2140 W. Hilton Ave.
Phoenix, AZ 85009
602.712.6954 Sharon Williams
Southcentral 1221 S. Second Ave.
Tucson, AZ 85713
Travis Kuhnert
James (Andy) Moore
Southeast 2082 US Hwy 70
Safford, AZ 85546
928.432.4916 Susie Puzas
  P.O. Box 2717
Globe, AZ 85502
928.402.5608 Jeff Minefee
Southwest 2243 E. Gila Ridge Rd.
Yuma, AZ 85365
928.317.2106 Gerry Ramirez

The Arizona Ombudsman – Citizens Aide helps citizens to resolve ongoing issues with State Agencies.

Civil RightsTitle VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)

Pursuant to Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), ADOT does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, sex or disability. Persons that require a reasonable accommodation based on language or disability should contact ADOT’s Civil Rights Office at Requests should be made as early as possible to ensure the State has an opportunity to address the accommodation.

De acuerdo con el título VI de la Ley de Derechos Civiles de 1964 y la Ley de Estadounidenses con Discapacidades (ADA por sus siglas en inglés), el Departamento de Transporte de Arizona (ADOT por sus siglas en inglés) no discrimina por raza, color, nacionalidad, edad, género o discapacidad.  Personas que requieren asistencia (dentro de lo razonable) ya sea por el idioma o por discapacidad deben ponerse en contacto con la Oficina de Derechos Civiles en Las solicitudes deben hacerse lo más pronto posible para asegurar que el equipo encargado del proyecto tenga la oportunidad de hacer los arreglos necesarios.