The Quantlist checklists listed in this page were developed by ADOT for ADOT administered projects using ADOT specifications and standards. They may be freely adapted for use by others with the following stipulations:
- Quantlist frequency mentioned in the tables below should be followed.
- PDFs provided are informational only and should not be used for project documentation.
- PDFs are not available for all Quantlists. For Quantlists attribute details, please refer to PEN5 application.
- Quantlists are not intended to be an all-inclusive listing of contract requirements.
- The use of Quantlists is governed by ADOT's Construction Manual and Construction Bulletins issued by the Assistant State Engineer for Construction.
- Project Documentation should be done using Quantlists in PEN5 application.
PEN5 is administered by ADOT's Construction and Materials Group. Access to the Quantlist system requires ADOT Intranet access (RACF ID), installation of PEN5 application by ADOT Service Desk, and submission of an email request to Construction Quantlist Administration with a list of Units to access.