In the event of a breakdown, your first responsibility is to your own safety. Please move your vehicle off the road as safely as possible.
If any dash warning light comes on, safely pull over, shut off the engine and contact the nearest EQS repair shop of the 24-HOUR Roadside Assistance Hotline as soon as possible for direction.
During Normal Working Hours
To request vehicle breakdown service Monday-Friday during normal working hours, use the following procedures:
- Call the nearest EQS repair shop closest to your location.
- Call agency fleet manager and/or supervisor to notify them.
After Hours, Weekends and Holidays
To request vehicle breakdown service Monday-Friday after-hours, weekends and holidays, use the following procedures:
- Call the 24-HOUR Roadside Assistance Hotline at 877.800.8520.
- The 24-HOUR Roadside Assistance representative will arrange for a tow truck to be dispatched to your location. In most cases, the vehicle will be towed to the nearest EQS repair shop.
- Please call your agency fleet manager and/or supervisor to advise them of your status.
- You may ride in the tow vehicle to the nearest EQS repair shop
- You are responsible for your transportation from the EQS repair shop
- At the time of service, you are not expected to pay for the services rendered.