Goods vendors and service providers operating through ProcureAZ have many different structures and requirements for jobs. Generally, the requirements are clearly laid out in the project solicitation.
- Most frequently, goods vendors work will be similar to that of construction suppliers — see the construction supplier page for more details.
- Professional services providers’ jobs are more likely to resemble those of prime consultants or subconsultants — see the architectural and engineering design services section of the Meeting Contract Requirements page for more details.
In general, here are a few key guidelines to keep in mind:
- Be sure to perform and deliver per the terms of the specification/scope of work.
- Adhere closely to the terms and conditions of the contract.
- Respond quickly to any cure notices or demands.
- Respond quickly to customer inquiries.
- Be sure to maintain any necessary insurance at the required amounts for the duration of the project
- Be sure to maintain any required licensing for the duration of the project.
For more information on how to do business as a goods and services provider, see the Procurement Office’s vendor resources page. It contains many helpful guides for navigating ProcureAZ.