ITD - Highways Home Page Home Page 

Encroachment Permits

Encroachment Permits are issued by each of the respective ADOT Districts where the encroachment will be located. Each District Permits Section issues a variety of permits for the use of State highways and State right of way. Any questions concerning the requirements for these activities can be answered by calling your local District Permits Office.

To reach the Districts for contact information or permit application procedures please follow the example below:

Please visit the ADOT Districts Home Page;

  1. Choose the District from which you would like to obtain a permit.
  2. Once at that Districts page; roll over the “Inside ____ District” button on the left side of the screen.
  3. When the option window pops out, roll over and click “Permits.”
  4. Choose the permit information you’re looking for.



    Arizona Department of Transportation    
   Disclaimer & Privacy Statement  |   Contact ADOT