Phoenix Metro Area Projects
Loop 303 Improvement Project: North of Interstate 10
Loop 303 / I-10 Interchange
- Sarival Avenue will be closed in both directions between I-10 and McDowell Road from 4 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday (July 26) for bridge work. The eastbound on-ramp at I-10 will be open to northbound Sarival Avenue traffic. Detour: Use Estrella Parkway.
- Loop 303 is closed between McDowell and Thomas roads through fall 2014. Detour: Use Cotton Lane west of the freeway construction work zone.
- Cotton Lane is closed between McDowell Road and Garfield Street through fall 2014. Detour: Use Sarival Avenue or Citrus Road.
- I-10 on- and off-ramps at Cotton Lane are closed through fall 2014. Access to Cotton Lane will be restored via frontage roads stretching between Sarival Avenue and Citrus Road in fall 2014. Detour: Use Sarival Avenue or Citrus Road ramps to connect to I-10 or Loop 303.
- I-10 westbound on-ramp and eastbound off-ramp at Citrus Road (exit #123)
- I-10 eastbound on-ramp and westbound off-ramp at Sarival Avenue (exit #125)
For the most current information on closures and restrictions, ADOT recommends bookmarking this page and subscribing to receive traffic email alerts. ADOT reminds drivers to allow extra travel time and to proceed with caution through active work zones.