Phoenix Metro Area Projects
Loop 303 Improvement Project: North of Interstate 10
Loop 303 / I-10 Interchange
- I-10 westbound will be narrowed to one lane between Estrella Parkway and Citrus Road for signing and striping from 10 p.m. Saturday to 9 a.m. Sunday (Aug. 24). Use caution and expect delays.
- I-10 eastbound will be narrowed to two lanes between Perryville and Citrus roads for light pole installation from 11:30 p.m. Friday to 11:30 a.m. Saturday (Aug. 23).
- McDowell Road will be closed between Clubhouse Drive and Citrus Road from 9 p.m. Monday to 4 a.m. Tuesday for striping. Detour: Use Van Buren Street.
- Sarival Avenue between McDowell and I-10 will be closed and the eastbound I-10 on-ramp and westbound I-10 off-ramp will be closed from 9 p.m. Tuesday to 6 a.m. Wednesday (Aug. 27). Detour: Use Estrella Parkway.
- Citrus Road will be closed between McDowell Road and Van Buren Street and the Citrus Road eastbound off-ramp and Sarival Road eastbound on-ramp will be closed from 9 p.m. Thursday to 4 a.m. Friday (Aug. 29). Detour: Use Jackrabbit Trail or Sarival Avenue as a through street.
- Cotton Lane will be closed between McDowell and Thomas roads for striping from 9 p.m. Thursday to 4 a.m. Friday (Sept. 5). Detour: Use Citrus Road.
- Loop 303 is closed between McDowell and Thomas roads through fall 2014. Detour: Use Cotton Lane west of the freeway construction work zone.
- Cotton Lane is closed between McDowell Road and Garfield Street through fall 2014. Detour: Use Sarival Avenue or Citrus Road.
- Access to Cotton Lane will be restored in fall 2014 via frontage roads stretching between Sarival Avenue and Citrus Road.
- I-10 westbound on-ramp and eastbound off-ramp at Citrus Road (exit #123)
- I-10 eastbound on-ramp and westbound off-ramp at Sarival Avenue (exit #125)
US 60 to Happy Valley Parkway
- Loop 303 will be narrowed to one lane in each direction between US 60 (Grand Avenue) and Happy Valley Parkway as crews complete median work in the area.
For the most current information on closures and restrictions, ADOT recommends bookmarking this page and subscribing to receive traffic alerts by email. ADOT reminds drivers to allow extra travel time and to proceed with caution through active work zones.