- Chaparral Road will be closed in both directions under the Loop 101 bridge overnights from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m., Nov. 30 through Dec. 3.
60-Day Ramp Closures
- The Thomas Road southbound on- and off-ramps will be closed beginning Monday (Sept. 28) for a period of 60 days to realign the southbound ramps. Ramps are scheduled to reopen by Thursday, Nov. 26, 2015.
- Via de Ventura on- and off-ramps will be closed beginning Monday (Oct. 19) for a period of 60 days to realign all four ramps.
- McDonald Drive southbound off-ramp will be closed beginning at 10 p.m. Sunday (Dec. 6) for construction of retaining walls adjacent to the southbound off-ramp.
- McDonald Drive on- and off-ramps (all four ramps) will be closed beginning Jan. 4 for a period of 60 days to realign all four ramps.
ADOT will updates these travel restrictions as new information becomes available.
Please note: Project schedules are subject to change due to weather-related conditions.
In an effort to maintain a safe roadway during construction, the project team installed a pavement treatment designed to reduce loose debris and gravel accumulating on the roadway and stabilize the freeway surface through the remainder of the project. This pavement treatment was completed on Feb. 8.
If you believe you have a claim against the state, please use our Contact ADOT form to get in touch with us for more information.