Phoenix Metro Area Projects
Loop 101 Widening Project: Shea Boulevard to Loop 202
- The Loop 101 on-ramps and lanes under the bridge at Indian Bend Road will be restricted overnight from 10 p.m. Wednesday to 5 a.m. Thursday (Dec. 4).
- Westbound McDowell Road will be closed to southbound Loop 101 daily from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. until Thursday (Dec. 10).
- The Loop 101 on- and off-ramps and lanes at Via De Ventura will be restricted overnight from 10 p.m. Sunday to 5 a.m. Monday (Dec. 8).
- The Loop 101 on- and off-ramps and lanes at Chaparral Road will be restricted from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. nightly on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday (Dec. 1, 2 and 4).
- Loop 101 southbound will be narrowed to two lanes at McKellips Road. McKellips Road will also be closed under the Loop 101 bridge in both directions. Loop 101 ramps at McKellips Road will remain open with only right turns allowed from 10 p.m. Monday (Dec. 1) to 5 a.m. Tuesday (Dec. 2).
- Loop 101 northbound will be narrowed to two lanes at McKellips Road. Loop 101 northbound off-ramps at McKellips closed and McKellips Road will be closed under the Loop 101 bridge in both directions as well. Detour: Loop 101 divers can exit at McDowell Road. Eastbound McKellips Road drivers can use Hayden Road north to McDowell. Westbound McKellips Road drivers can travel on Alma School Road or 92nd Street to head north to McDowell from 10 p.m. to 5a.m. Tuesday and Wednesday (Dec. 2-3).
- Loop 101 northbound will be narrowed to two lanes at McKellips Road. The Loop 101 northbound off-ramp will also be closed at McKellips Road. Detour: Use McDowell Road from 10 p.m. Thursday (Dec. 4) to 5 a.m. Friday (Dec. 5).
ADOT will update these travel advisories as dates and times become available.