Phoenix Metro Area Projects
Loop 101 Widening Project: Shea Boulevard to Loop 202
- The Loop 101 northbound on-ramp at 90th Street and Shea Boulevard off-ramp will be closed from 9 p.m. Sunday to 5 a.m. Monday (July 27). Detour: Loop 101 northbound drivers can use the Shea Boulevard on-ramp and Cactus Road off-ramp while the temporary ramp restrictions are in place.
Upcoming Cross-Street Closures
- Via Linda will be closed in both directions under the Loop 101 freeway for approximately two months starting at 10 p.m. Tuesday (May 26) to the end of July.
- 90th Street will be closed in both directions under the freeway overnights from 10 p.m. Wednesday to 5 a.m. Thursday (July 23) and overnight from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. Monday through Thursday (July 27-30).
- The Chaparral Road left-turn lanes will be restricted eastbound to northbound on Loop 101 on-ramp. The inside left-turn lane under the Chaparral Road bridge will be closed overnights from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. daily Monday July 27 through Wednesday July 29 for work on the cross-street median feature.
Upcoming 60-Day Ramp Closures
- The McDowell Road are scheduled to reopen by Friday (Jul. 31).
- The Indian School Road on- and off-ramps will be closed beginning Monday (June 22) for a period of 60 days to realign all four ramps.
- The Indian Bend Road on- and off-ramps will be closed beginning (July 13) for a period of 60 days to realign all four ramps.
- The 90th Street / Via Linda on- and off-ramps will be closed beginning Aug. 10 for a period of 60 days to realign all four ramps.
ADOT will update these travel advisories as dates and times become available.
Please note: Project schedules are subject to change due to weather-related conditions.
In an effort to maintain a safe roadway during construction, the project team installed a pavement treatment designed to reduce loose debris and gravel accumulating on the roadway and stabilize the freeway surface through the remainder of the project. This pavement treatment was completed on Feb. 8.
If you believe you have a claim against the state, please use our Contact ADOT form to get in touch with us for more information.