The Five-Year Transportation Facilities Construction Program details how the Arizona Department of Transportation intends to invest in future transportation projects. The program is updated each year for the subsequent five-year period. The State Transportation Board reviews and approves the program in accordance with Arizona Revised Statutes §28-304.
The program is divided into sections:
- Regional Transportation Plans
- Airport Improvements
Public Review and Comment
The 2015-2019 Tentative Five-Year Transportation Facilities Construction Program will be available for public review and comment. Public hearings will be conducted on March 14 in Phoenix, April 11 in Marana and May 9 in Flagstaff. You may also comment online
. The State Transportation Board will consider all public comments submitted by May 20, 2014.
Public Hearings Schedule
- March 14 at 9 a.m.: Public hearing and board meeting in the ADOT Auditorium, 206 S. 17th Avenue, Phoenix, AZ 85007
- April 11 at 9 a.m.: Public hearing and board meeting in the Town of Marana Council Chambers, 11555 W. Civic Center Drive, Marana, AZ 85653
- May 9 at 9 a.m.: Public hearing and board meeting in the City of Flagstaff Council Chambers, 211 W. Aspen Avenue, Flagstaff, AZ 86001
Final Program Approval by State Transportation Board
The board is expected to adopt the final 2015-2019 Five-Year Transportation Facilities Construction Program at the June 13, 2014, meeting in Willcox.
- June 13 at 9 a.m.: Board meeting in the City of Willcox Council Chambers, 300 W. Rex Allen Drive, Willcox, AZ 85643
Once approved by the board, a final program document will be posted.
All comments received by 5 p.m. May 20 will be included in the official record.