Initial Interest Submission
Once you have initiated contact with your insurance company and started the process of obtaining all required insurance policies, you may begin working on filling out all required forms and completing a business plan as described below:
- A completed Third Party Authorization Interest Form, 96-0151
- A business plan that includes the following items:
- Table of Contents
- Pre-Approval of $100K Surety-Bond
- Business Work Experience
- Financial Plan
- Marketing Strategies
- Initial Number of Staff
- Delegation of Tasks
- SWOT's Analysis (strength, weakness, opportunities and threats)
- Strategic Plan (goals and objectives)
- Location and Hours of Operation
- Net Assets (funding source)
- Tax Returns for the last two years (personal and business)
- Profit and Loss Statements for the last two years (if applicable)
- Credit Bureau Report from one reporting agency (TransUnion, Equifax, Experian) along with FICO scores or a Dun and Brad Street report
- Supporting Documentation i.e. articles of incorporation, licenses, certificates
- Proposed Business Location's Certificate of Occupancy
- Proof of preliminary insurance
Please submit all required forms listed above to Third Party Administration for review and approval. All initial interest applications should be submitted electronically to [email protected] with a subject line of "New Applicant/Third Party Company Authorization Application."
The program will NOT review any incomplete initial interest submission and it will be returned to the applicant.
Once the initial interest packet has been successfully submitted and it is determined that it meets all minimum requirements, a good standing check will be performed within the Department and the business plan will be reviewed by a Selection Panel.
After the ADOT/MVD Selection Panel approves the Provider's initial interest submission, you will be invited to attend a 10-minute interview with Third Party Administration staff and afterwards, you may proceed with the formal application process.