Operator or Motorcycle License
- Ages 16-39: $25
- Ages 40-44: $20
- Ages 45-49: $15
- Age 50 and older and five-year: $10
- Limited license: $10
Identification (ID) Card
- Ages 0-64: $12
- Age 65 and older: no fee
- Instruction permit: $7
- Motorcycle endorsement: $7
- Restricted instruction permit: $3
- Duplicate license or ID card: $12
- Duplicate instruction permit: $2
- Out-of-state driver license skill test: $15
- Out-of-state vision screening: $5
- Motor vehicle record, uncertified 39-month: $3
- Motor vehicle record, certified five-year: $5
- Abandoned vehicle fee: $500
- Abandoned vehicle fee (on federal land): $600
- Returned check fee: $25
For commercial driver license fees, refer to the Commercial License Information page.
If your license is revoked, suspended or canceled, you may be required to pay another application fee in addition to a reinstatement fee.
Payment may be made by cash, check, traveler’s check or money order (payable to Motor Vehicle Division) for most fees; credit cards may be used at some offices. Returned check and reinstatement fees may not be paid by check.