The EZ Pay Service allows customers to pay electronically for permits purchased at Arizona ports of entry, Arizona Commercial Permits or EZ Motor Carrier Permitting.
Who Can Use EZ Pay?
- Motor carrier companies
- Custom service brokers
- Permitting services
How It Works
1. You must establish an EZ Pay Account with MVD by submitting an EZ Pay application packet. To request an EZ Pay Application, please contact the ServiceArizona Business Coordinator at 602.712.4039 or email email@example.com.
2. To activate your account, you will record your desired payment method on a secured website. Payment types include credit/debit/check cards and e-check. Credit card options are Master Card, Visa, American Express and Discover Card.
3. When purchasing a permit at any Arizona Port of Entry, Arizona Commercial Permits, simply provide the port officer with your EZ Pay Account number. If you are purchasing your permit using EZ Motor Carrier Permitting, simply select the EZ Pay option.
4. At the end of each business day, MVD will total the permit sales, voids and corrections for that business day and automatically submit the amount for payment against your chosen stored payment method. The system will also automatically send an email to the account's administrator daily showing the account summary for the business day and provide a copy of the Permit Activity Report. This report will list the permits purchased, voided, and corrected for that business day.
5. Additionally, you will have access to a secure website where you can view and print copies of permits purchased using your account, download permit activity files, and generate reports.
Contact for Existing EZ Pay Accounts
Service Arizona Assistance Desk
For questions regarding permits that have been purchased, please contact the location where the permit was originally purchased. If you have submitted a request to Arizona Commercial Permits and have a question, please complete an inquiry form and fax it to 623.932.2441.