Revenue And Third Party Audit Group
Our Mission is to support revenue collections by performing taxpayer audits and related services.
Our Vision is to be recognized and respected for innovation, excellence and fairness.
Our Values are as follows:
- Improving our skills through formal training and the exchange of knowledge.
- Treating our taxpayers and staff with respect and fairness.
- Continually reviewing our processes to increase our effectiveness.
- Taking positive actions to increase trust and teamwork.
Our Goals are as follows:
- To encourage taxpayer compliance through a comprehensive audit program to level the “playing field” for all taxpayers.
- To improve audit effectiveness and efficiency in a taxpayer friendly environment.
- To improve alignment of the Office of Revenue Audit with the goals and objectives of ADOT.
- To improve communication, coordination and cooperation with our customers, suppliers and stakeholders.
Our Objectives are as follows:
- To fulfill our contractual audit requirements under the IFTA and IRP programs.
- To improve our taxpayer account selection process to optimize revenues and voluntary compliance, and minimize evasion.
- To enhance audit skills and abilities.
- To improve work processes.
- To improve alignment of the Office of Revenue Audit mission with other revenue collection process functions.
- To effectively communicate audit results.