Employment at ADOT
A variety of employment opportunities in the fields of engineering, customer service, maintenance, construction, planning, finance, enforcement, and many other areas are available at ADOT. Our agency offers employees excellent health benefits as well as training opportunities to perform their current position and to assist them with obtaining promotional opportunities. According to a recent employee survey, over a majority of ADOT employees indicated that they would recommend ADOT employment as a good place to work to other individuals.
ADOT offers employees an assortment of benefits (view benefits video) as follows:
- Excellent Retirement Program (Arizona State Retirement System)
- Comprehensive Benefits Package (Medical, Pharmacy, Dental, Vision, and Insurance Options)
- Career Advancement
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Program (Screening opportunities, education, etc.)
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Employees Helping Employees Program
- Shift Differential
- Work/life balance
- Training opportunities
ADOT is constantly striving to obtain the highest qualified candidates for their job openings and encourages you to consider applying for a position today. Review open positions available at ADOT at AZStateJobs.gov. If you have any questions regarding the employment opportunites at ADOT, please feel free to email us.