Three Points Maintenance
16425 W. Ajo Way
Tucson, AZ 85736
Phone: 520.822.1031 Fax: 520.578.7966
Area of Responsibility
- SR 85 from 10 miles north of Ajo to Lukeville (milepost 32.52 to 80.5)
- SR 86 from Why to Sandario Road, (milepost 52.88 to 156.68)
- SR 286 from Sasabe to 3 points (Jct. SR 86) (milepost 0 to 45.48)
- SR 386* from Jct. of 86 to Kitt Peak (milepost 0 to12.07)
*SR 386: This route is subject to Road Closures during the winter months due to Snow and Ice.
Unique Features of Section
- This Maintenance ORG has 2 International Border Crossings located in their Section, one on SR 85 at Lukeville and the other Located on SR 286 at Sasabe.
- Organ Pipe National Monument is located on SR 85 from milepost 57.7 to 80.5. Route.
- Kitt Peak Observatory is located on SR 386 milepost 12.1 and their sightseeing hours are 9:00 AM to 3:45 PM daily including weekends.
- Picnic Site with Handicap Access is located on southbound SR 85 at milepost 55.0.Picnic Site with Handicap Access is located on eastbound on SR 86 at milepost 136.1.
- Most of this Maintenance Section is within the boundaries of the Tohono O’Odham Nation.