The Juan Bautista de Anza Trail project features the creation and free distribution of a video about the Anza Expedition along the historic corridor. The corridor runs north from Nogales up Interstate 19 to I-10 west, and then west on I-8 through Yuma to the Colorado River Crossing.
The video on the Anza Expedition, can be shown at welcome
centers, local, state, and national parks, classrooms and
other venues. The video could also be used for showing at
public rest area locations along and near the historic corridor.
• Activity 6: Historic Preservation
• Development and production of the video
• Development and design of the video’s clamshell
• Development of an information packet for dissemination
• Duplication of 500 DVDís for distribution
• Cost of project: $143,000
• Sponsor: National Park Service