Project Vision and Goals
Collaboratively manage the intrinsic qualities that tell the Swift Trail story, balance conservation with enhancements and improvements, and preserve the unique experience for future generations.
- Maintain and improve roadway conditions to safely accommodate travelers
- Assess potential and/or proposed improvements to identify construction and maintenance costs and funding sources
- Protect and conserve the natural resources and habitat
- Preserve the historic and natural character in existing features while maintaining and honoring that character in new features
- Develop relationships among organizations, agencies and publics that support the management of Swift Trail