The Environmental Planning Group (EPG) FTP site is designed for customers to upload files that would otherwise be too large to send by email. With the correct logon information, users can upload large documents from their computer whether at home, consultantís office, or as far away as Perth, Australia.
Accessing the FTP Site:
To logon, please do the following steps:
- Please contact the EPG Project Manager (from the Contacts Web page) for the user name and password.
- On your PC, open Windows Explorer.
Windows Explorer (from Windows XP)
For Windows XP: Start > Programs > Accessories > Windows Explorer
For Vista and Windows 7: Start > All Programs > Accessories > Windows Explorer
Do not use Internet Explorer browser.
Internet Explorer (do not use)
- Enter this complete address in the address bar of Windows Explorer: ftp://ftp.azdot.gov
- You will be prompted to logon to the site with the user name and password.
- After logging on, you will see a window with dozens of folders.
- Upload your file(s) to the appropriate folder.
- Contact the EPG Project Manager by phone or email that the file(s) has been uploaded.
- Happy FTP-ing!
If you are having difficulty logging onto the FTP site, please call the ADOT Help Desk at 602.712.7249.