Submit Bids Online
ADOT has implemented the On-Line Bidding process which allows Heavy Highway Construction Contractors to submit proposal bids on-line. ADOT is working with Bid Express, a third party vendor that provides the Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) ensuring the integrity of the bids and the Digital Certificates.
Electronic Bidding allows for:
- Utilization of current technology providing efficient and secure electronic bid submittal.
- Eliminates the need to manually input contractor proposals, particularly for large projects.
- Gives the contracting community more flexibility in bid submittals and faster access to bid information, both before and after Bid Openings.
- Provides a consistent nationwide platform for contractors to view, download and submit bids.
- Proceeds with the State’s and ADOT’s goal to increase the number of customer based Internet transactions.
To participate in the Electronic Bidding process, contractors must have an account with Bid Express.
If you need assistance or more information concerning the electronic bidding process, call Contracts and Specifications at 602.712.7221 or Kimberly Whiteberg-Jafari @ 602.712.8270 or Ata Zarghami @ 602.712.6761.