Forms for Consultants
The FTP site is designed for customers to upload files that would otherwise be too large to send by email. With the correct login information, users can upload large documents from any computer.
To log in, contact the EPG project manager for the username and password, and follow these steps:
- On your PC, open Windows Explorer.
- For Windows XP: Start > Programs > Accessories > Windows Explorer
- For Vista and Windows 7: Start > All Programs > Accessories > Windows Explorer
- Do not use the Internet Explorer browser.
- Enter this complete address in the address bar of Windows Explorer: ftp://ftp.azdot.gov.
- You will be prompted to log in to the site with the username and password. After logging in, you will see a window with dozens of folders.
- Upload your file(s) to the appropriate folder.
- Contact the EPG project manager and communicate that the file(s) has been uploaded.
If you are having difficulty logging in to the FTP site, please call the ADOT Help Desk at 602.712.7249.