Local Public Agency Consultant Procurement
- LPA must use ADOT Pre-Qualifications List (ECS Prequalification List) and document the firm's prequalification status on the contract file.
- LPA's A/E procurement policies and procedures, codes/ordinance, if any.
- Advertisement document (Affidavits or Public Notice) with proposed two (2) advertisement dates of not less than six (6) or more than ten (10) days apart in newspaper of general circulation with cumulative circulation of more than 50,000 subscribers.
- Request for Qualifications (RFQs) or Statement of Qualification (SOQs) in electronic format (e.g., MS Word).
- RFQ/SOQ evaluation procedures, selection criteria, number of panel members and their qualifications, panel members' appointment procedures, if any, evaluation forms, etc. RFQ/SOQ scores and ranking by at least three (3) qualified panel members.
- Contract boilerplate (see Sample Documents section) and Amendments, if any.
- DBE Goal Setting Worksheet (Professional Services) and email the completed worksheet to email@example.com.
- DBE Goal Determination Notification once the ADOT Business Engagement and Compliance Office (BECO) determines the project's DBE goal, if applicable.