- The next prequalification period begins Jan. 1, 2016, to Dec. 31, 2017. All design consultants wishing to do work with ADOT Engineering Consultant Section (ECS) will need to apply. Click Consultant Prequalification to learn more.
- In collaboration with ADOT BECO and to ensure continued compliance with 49 CFR Part 26, ECS has made revisions to the following * DBE forms:
- Add/Remove Subconsultant Request Form (*used for non-DBE and DBE subconsultants)
- DBE Intended Participation Affidavit (Formerly DBE Intended Participation Affidavit-Subconsultant)
- DBE Intended Participation Affidavit - Summary (Formally DBE Intended Participation Affidavit- Consultant)
- Certification of Good Faith Efforts
- SOQ Proposer’s Solicitation List – Deleted; no longer in use
Effective immediately, consultants and subconsultants shall utilize these new forms on all existing and new contract submittals. Submittals utilizing old forms/formats shall be returned to the consultant(s) and the subconsultant(s) to be revised and resubmitted . To access and view, please visit ECS General Forms and ECS DBE Program Forms. Also effective immediately, the SOQ Proposers Solicitation List no longer needs to be submitted with future SOQ Proposal(s) because a Bidders/Proposer's List must be completed and submitted online at AZ UTRACS prior to the submittal of the consultant’s initial cost proposal.
- Consistent with ECS’s announcement dated May 25, 2016, ADOT
Engineering Consultants Section, in partnership with ADOT Business Engagement
and Compliance Office’s (BECO), has incorporated new Professional Services DBE
Special Provisions into all Professional Services Contracts. The Special
Provisions, along with applicable changes to the ECS Contract Boilerplate
documents are required to ensure ADOT’s compliance with 49 CFR Part 26 DBE and
Prompt Payment requirements. Effective immediately, the revised ECS
Contract Boilerplate documents will be used in all new contract
solicitations. The FINAL Contract Boilerplate Documents
can be found on ECS’s Forms and Templates page.
Find information about the ECS Prequalification process. Architectural/Engineering firms must prequalify in order to do design work for ADOT.
Find current and pending advertisements.
Find pending and recent selections.
Information Bulletins provide the most current information regarding updates to ECS policies and procedures and should be reviewed regularly by prequalified consultants.
This page contains instructions for gaining and setting up access to ADOT's eCMS through a CRYPTOCard and instructions and guidelines for SOQ submission and the evaluation program.
Check this page for sample contracts, certifications and a variety of forms.
Check this page to peruse ADOT policies, related links and frequently asked questions about engineering consultants.
ADOT's Engineering Consultants Section seeks to ensure compliance with the regulations of the U.S. Department of Transportation, 49 CFR Part 26, through proper contract execution and successful management of all DBE contracts.
In accordance with the FHWA-ADOT Stewardship and Oversight Agreement for Arizona, referred to as the Stewardship Agreement, ADOT may delegate to the local public agencies (LPAs) the authority to self-administer projects or administer a project under the FHWA Certification Acceptance Program.
This page offers the contact information for ECS staff.