External Stakeholders Group
ADOT has extended the invitation for interested DBEs, small businesses, consultants, contractors, industry stakeholders and others to provide input regarding the study and review initial results. The External Stakeholders Group will include representatives of minority- and women-owned firms, large prime contractors, trade associations and interested members of the public.
An External Stakeholders Group meeting was held on March 27, 2014. The PowerPoint presentation to the group can be found here.
A second External Stakeholders meeting was held July 21, 2014, to discuss the preliminary results of the Availability Study and the FHWA goal-setting process. The PowerPoint presentation for this meeting can be found here.
Representatives of these firms and organizations have been identified to serve on the External Stakeholders Group:
- ACS Services LLS, Annemarie Haenfler
- Association of General Contractors – Arizona Chapter, Amanda McGennis
- Association of General Contractors – Arizona Chapter, David Martin
- AMCA, Ricardo Carlo
- ATL, Inc., Frank Rivera
- Briston Construction, LLC, Daniel Briscoe
- CivTech, Dawn Cartier
- FNF Construction, Martin Ramirez
- FNF Construction, Rob Bottcher
- FNF Construction, Sarah Gray
- GA-Engineering, Mel Hannah
- Huston Environmental Services, Kellie Huston
- iiná bá. Inc., Douglas W. Chubin
- Kiewit, Gary Schult
- Kiewit, Jim Hughes
- Manwar Resolutions, PLLC, Delores Manwar
- Maricopa Small Business Development Center, David Norcross
- Plan-Et Planning Policy & Design, Leslie Dornfield
- Point Engineers, Paul Waung
- Preferred Concrete Pumping, Michael Lopez
- Pulice, Mark Soyster
- Scott Business Group, Millie Gonzales-Scott
- Southwest Traffic Engineering, Andrew Smigielski
- Stanley Consultants, Steve Jimenez
- WSP, Inc., Brian Gallimore
If you are interested in serving on the External Stakeholders Group, email firstname.lastname@example.org.