The Safety & Risk Management promotes and supports a safe and healthful work environment by providing leadership, policy development, training and information resources, and consultation services.
To be a leader in the design, development, implementation, and evaluation of innovative safety programs for public sector employees.
Aspiring to a high degree of personal and professional values. The following values are important to the successful operation of the Safety Office:
- We have a public service attitude that encourages active employee involvement and teamwork to work toward achieving quality and excellence through continual improvement of all safety programs and services.
- We involve ADOT employees in a Total Quality Safety program by setting mutual goals and objectives as a team and taking responsiblility for program management.
- We will serve ADOT by doing what's right, keeping promises, and providing the best possible service and being dependable and accurate with information.
- We will value all employees and are committed to treating all individuals as we expect to be treated, with dignity and respect.
- We are committed to being an outstanding member of the ADOT organization and are dedicated to supporting and contributing to a safe working environment for all ADOT employees.