Traffic Design Group
The Traffic Engineering Design Group is divided into
five teams; the HES, and four Engineering Design
The Engineering Design Teams in Traffic Design produce the following products:
- Work zone traffic control plans, specifications, and estimates for construction projects statewide
- Pavement marking and signing plans, specifications, and estimates for construction projects statewide
- Signing work orders for Interstate highways across Arizona
- Development of traffic engineering standard drawings, guidelines, and specifications for use by ADOT and other agencies
- Speed Zoning, Traffic Signal, and other Safety Studies
TRAFFIC DESIGN TEAMS:
Traffic Design Team 1: Phoenix Metro area and the Phoenix Districts.
Traffic Design Team 2: Tucson, Safford and southern half of Globe District.
Traffic Design Team 3: Kingman, Prescott, and Yuma District.
Traffic Design Team 4: Flagstaff, Holbrook, and northern half of Globe District.