Rep. J.D. Hayworth, RAriz., will hold five town
hall meetings this week to discuss the upcoming legislative session. The
meetings are open to the public:
• 1:30 to 2:30 p.m., today at Tri-City Baptist
Church, 2150 E. Southern Ave., Tempe.
• 11 a.m. to noon Wednesday in Ballroom 1,
Fountain Hills Community Center, 13001 N. LaMontana.
• 2:30 to 3:30 p.m. Wednesday at Scottsdale Via
Linda Senior Center, 10440 E. Via Linda.
• 6 to 7:30 p.m. Wednesday at Desert Vista High
School cafeteria, 16440 S. 32nd St., Ahwatukee Foothills. Hayworth will discuss
the South Mountain Freeway leg of Loop 202.
• 7 to 7:30 p.m. Thursday at the Scottsdale
City Council chambers, 3939 N. Drinkwater Blvd.
Giblin, (480) 970-2331.